Wondering how you can get involved in the Klamath Basin HBA’s activities?
Here are a few ideas!
- Host one of our Networking events.
- These are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month and are an exceptional way to introduce your business and network with other members of the HBA, community and the public.
- Contact us at the office so we can confirm the date is available and we will schedule you for that month.
- You can be unique in how you present your topic and how you host the event. Be creative and make it count for you too!
- Depending on the information you are providing and your experience we may be able to get the state CCB to allow continuing education credit for contractors. This is another feather in you and your companies cap with other businesses!
- Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Snowflake parade in December
- Christmas party in December
- Home & Garden Show in March
- Golf tournament in August
- Year-Round Activities: Digital advertising, Website advertising, The Mitre Box directory
Contact our office, 541-884-8570, if you are interested in sponsorship to determine the availability.
We are open to new ideas and events. Get in touch with our office about your idea and we will try to help make it happen!